Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2 Months....about :-)

Well, as usual , I haven't kept up with the weekly updates but here is how I am progressing. As of Sunday the 9th of July I am down 47 lbs! I am wearing clothes I haven't pulled out of my closet for at least 9 years. I cleaned out my closet of clothes that don't fit and I filled 2 hefty garbage bags ( no pun intended) . Started at a size 22 and I am now about a 18. My butt is starting to shrink. I am a classic pear shape and most of my weight gain is in butt and legs. Butt is less and I am starting to have knees again. And people are finally starting to notice. I thought it would happed before 45 lbs were gone, but I don't really care. I feel great and if people notice , awesome, but if they don't , so what!! I feel great regardless!!
So the drawbacks. No bread! I miss bread! I also have to eat REALLY small amount and chew like a mad. if I don't it gets stuck and I have to throw it up to get relief. Somedays everything goes down well, other days nothing does. Eating out is hard b/c i have trouble eating slow. I'm trying not to hold everyone up. When I do that I get stuff stuck. I am also having trouble drinking enough. The timing of food and drink is hard ( 30 minutes b/t them) and I am not peeing very much so I really have to improve or I may have trouble with my kidneys. ( kidney stones). Vitamins are pretty good but I am bad about the gall bladder meds to keep the gall stones at bay. It gets stuck a lot and I end up having to throw it up.
Other than that, things are going very well and I am still so happy that I had this surgery. Life is good!! I have hope about my weight and I can see normal size clothes on my horizon!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: